이 블로그 검색

2011년 5월 20일 금요일

Stock Report #1

Report #1

By using questrade account, I start investing on stocks after I got OSAP.
The main motivation I got to invest is because of the group project assigned in the investment course.
Eventhough I was keeping my eye on several stocks, due to lack of resources I got as a student I couldnt really invest in too many companies I was considering.
So I decided to purchase stocks of four companies : RFMD NSM KGC AUY on March 2nd

During the time I bought the stocks, I didnt really consider the price very carefully and bought in a pretty expensive way.

the mkt p of RFMD :7.13
                   KGC  :15.90
                   AUY  : 12.98
                   NSM  : bought it two times - 1st with mkt order 14.60 / 2nd on mkt order 15.03

Bought those two gold companies because of the trend in gold corporations were very good. Like barrick gold and goldcorp were performing very well, and with that trend I thought other gold companies will be well performing.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기