이 블로그 검색

2011년 5월 30일 월요일

recent music produced by linkin park

I started to listen to linkin park's music since their "hybrid theory" album.
Well, it is kinda funny that I started to listen to their music when I was grade five. I still wonder how a young elementary school girl can actually appreciate a rock music.

It was partly due to the influence of my brother, who was in middle school. He was very very very interested in listening to the hard rock songs, such as metallica, korn...
Even though I did appreciate rock songs, those songs were way too heavy for me.

Still linkin parks songs were actually pretty appealing in a sense that it was not tooo heavy and enjoyable. And the lyrics were pretty much philosophical. "In the End"  and "Paper-cut" were my fav in that album.

But most of all, My epic-fav song were >> Breaking the habit and Numb. I will post the links for those people who might be interested in. 



After this album, well this opinion is very personal but I thought songs became kinda lame.
New divide, for example, I didnt really enjoy at all. So I stopped to listen to their music,

However, I accidentally clicked a link about the new movie Transformer 3, and found out that Linkin Park's new song will be the in the soundtrack for that. 

After years of their music career, this new release was more than pop.
It seems like it got much more mature , soothing, and more sympathetic to the listeners.


enjoy :)


Do you feel cold and lost in desperation
you build up all the failiures all you've known
remember all the sadness and frustration
and let it go, let it go.

And in the burst of light that blinded every angel
as if the sky had blown the heavens into stars
you felt the gravity of temper grace falling into empty space
no one there to catch you in there arms





댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기